Description

There is evidence that a church has been in the village since the time of the Norman conquests in 1066, though the church there today has been built largely in the mid to late 1200s. It is made of local sandstone, with some later use of Kentish ragstone, flint and ‘Bethersden marble’. It was extended and reconfigured in later years.

Opening Hours
For services see website.

 

Sign up for regular updates about what’s happening in Kent