In Maidstone, a church has been on the site since about 650 but the present one was constructed in 1395 and was built as a collegiate church and is essentially a church of one period of architecture. All Saints Church's large, square nave owed much to the influence of the friars who designed their churches to be preaching chambers for large congregations. It was dissolved in 1549 and became a parish church. Visitors welcome, as are donations for its upkeep.
Easter until end of September
Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays
For visits outside of these hours and guided tours contact the church.
Maidstone East and West stations.
Picture Credit: © All Saints Church, Maidstone.