Tudeley, Tonbridge has had a church since the beginning of the 7th Century - it was one of only four in the Weald at that time. The earliest parts of today's church are the sandstone footings of the nave and tower, which dates from before the Norman conquest. Some date back to 1251, but most of the structure is from the 18th Century, and the church was substantially re-ordered in 1966 with windows were installed between 1967 and 1985.
Occasional dates on their website for visiting.
Contact the church for group bookings.
Donations welcome, £3 suggested.