Donated by Earl Radnor in 1886 to the people of Folkestone, Radnor Park in Folkestone is a large park with play areas that offers a range of activities such as a railway-themed zone, a 20 metre long zip line and a 6-metre high pyramid net. Many of the original features from the 1886 park remain in this 8.5 hectare open space, such as the fishing and boating ponds, tree avenues, a recently restored drinking fountain and a mock-Tudor lodge which is now a tea room. There are also goalposts, a Bowls Club, a stream, regular events and a statue of St Eanswythe, the Patron Saint of Folkestone. There is even a fenced dog run, and lots more.
Folkestone Central - opposite the park.
Cafe • Picnic Area • Toilet • Disabled Toilet • Baby Changing Facilities