An outdoor war memorial dedicated to the fallen soldiers of the First Battalion of the 60th Royal Rifles during the Indian campaigns of 1857-1859. According to Historic England, it is a rare type of memorial, with only four other examples of free-standing Indian Mutiny group monuments in England. It is made of granite with bronze swags that hang the medals of previous battle honours. The campaigns took place in Oudh in 1857, Delhi in 1858 and Rohilkhand in 1859. The battalion return to Dover in 1860 and the memorial was erected by the First Battalion of the 60th Royal Rifles in August 1861.
During daylight hours.